Tuesday, March 31, 2015

s.p.r.i.n.g.b.r.e.a.k.

Hello, everyone. It's Spring Break, and I officially can't get my shit together.

Seriously. I'm exhausted because I am apparently incapable of setting a reasonable bedtime for myself, and the exhaustion makes me disinclined to get any work done. I have gone out to eat a few times though--the other night to Tacos & Beer with Olivia and Austin, and this morning with Denise to PublicUs for lunch--so, I mean, at least I've left the house? I have binge watched several episodes of The X-Files. Does that count as productivity? I think not.

Tomorrow. Tomorrow I'm going to do real work. After I get a tattoo.

I am the worst adult.

1 comment:

  1. OR you're just an adult. Adults don't have it all together all the time. <3

    ReplyDelete

Please say hi.