Thursday, November 6, 2014

coloRADo

Readers, it is a happy day, for tomorrow I am flying to Denver to visit the one and only Leta Keane. 

*squee!*

Hilariously, my favorite Irish poet Shaun Leonard planned a trip to Denver at exactly the same time. You know what they say about great minds. I am certain that fun will ensue.

Aside from the fact that my back and neck muscles have decided to rebel against me, I've had a rather lovely week. My students are taking CAAP exams, so I don't have to teach them. Instead I've been writing. Crazy, I know. 

I think my Halloween costume creeped people out more than I had anticipated. I thought it was cute bordering on uncanny, but perhaps I was wrong. You can judge for yourself.


Marianne was my puppeteer. 

And now I must continue packing. I will fill you in on all the details of Denver after they have occurred. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please say hi.